Monday, January 16, 2012

5 Months Old!

Who has a cute lil thumb and turned 5 months old today???  This Kid!

5 months old today- I can't believe how fast the time is flying by and how fast she's growing.  
When I put her on her tummy she tries to scoot and kicks her feet up in the air.  The other day she moved herself 45 degrees as she tried to turn around.  
She tries to sit up if you put her in her nap nanny chair and even if you prop some pillows up behind her while snuggling in the bed she still tries to sit all the way up on her own.  She can sit up on her own for a few moments and then starts wiggling and topples over.  
From time to time she will roll over, sometimes on her own and sometimes with a little help.  
She loves it when we hold her so she can stand up, I have a feeling she's going to be taking off once she starts walking.  Her baby Einstein play seat is a favorite of hers and she is getting better and better with play.  She's starting to press the keys on the baby piano and make the parrot spin. 
 Her baby talk is increasing and sounds so cute and girly.  I love it when she quietly whispers, sometimes it almost sounds like singing.  She's starting to slowly mimic us- I'm trying every day for a "MA-MA"
I love her cute lil laugh and I love that I can make her laugh!
The best thing that she is doing now, the thing that totally melts my heart is when she snuggles her lil head in my chest, finding her own lil nook - simply wonderful!  She can't hug or kiss me yet, so this is the best!
5 months old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment