Friday, August 31, 2012

How is she already one?!?!

Isabelle is one!  I know I can't believe it myself!
It feels like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time, immediately falling in love with her and every day since then I've fallen a little bit harder.
There are days when the stress of bills, work or just life in general make me want to pull my hair out and then she'll look up at me and smile and it all just melts away.  I love to make her laugh, it has to be one of my favorite things these days.  I've always been the one to make people laugh- always cutting jokes, doing impressions, whatever and to be able to do that with her is the most amazing gift.

Each passing day she's doing something new or she'll start to understand something.  It's amazing to watch her grow and learn.  Her favorite is a show called Mickey Mouce Clubhouse on Disney- so that was her theme this year.  Here are some pictures on her actual birthday.  The family came over and we celebrated with dinner, cake and presents!


















SUCH A MESS!  The bathtub was a slight brown from all the chocolate!

The Saturday after her birthday we had a party for her at the house.  It was a POOL PARTY! We set up a bunch of kiddie pools in the front yard, squirt guns, bath toys, nerf balls- all for the kiddos!
The morning started out gloomy but gave way to some fun and sun.  Our house was loaded with friends and kids- it was so much fun!  
 The Spread!

 Mickey Mouse Cake!  And a pictures from each month- starting the say she was born to 12 months!

 Her Very own SMASH CAKE!!
 Birthday Banner that Grammy Holland had made for her!








It's time for CAKE!!  Time to sing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!



She didn't know quite what to do so daddy helped her out and then made her look like a clown!



The best thing I've ever done!


Time to hose off the birthday girl!!


Hanging with her buddy Avery!

Team Pelick and Flake taking over on water balloon making!

Time to open Presents!

Bottom of the coolest cake ever!

To me everyday is a celebration of the day she was born.  I'm so thankful that I was blessed with her and so happy I'm her mommy.  She truly is the best thing I've ever done.

I love you my sweet princess!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment