Sunday, February 19, 2012

6 months!




Baby Girl is 6 months old- can you believe it?  It's so hard to get a picture of her sitting in the chair now because she loves to wiggle around!  She is constantly kicking those legs, arching that back and she loves to roll over!  Roll front to back, back to front, over and over again!

Here's a picture of her waking up from a nap.  Of course to do that she had to roll over!  I think her wake up face is so cute

Her doctor's appointment had her weighing in at 16.1 pounds and 26 inches long.  Slightly above average for both but she was REALLY above average for head size- oh lord she might have mama's big head!
She's doing a little better with big girl food but it's still a work in progress.

We took her to Verde (a Mexican restaurant) and let her try sitting in the restaurant high chair.  I don't think she's quite ready for it.  It's not padded and high behind her head like the one we have at home.  But we tried it and it didn't last long, she was squirming and banging back and forth and eventually hit her head. But we got a shot of it!


Isabelle got to go to her first concert yesterday!  We went and saw our friend Chad play at the Tucker Chili Cook-off!  Main street in Tucker was packed with friends I hadn't seen in a long time!  It was a great time and Isabelle loved the music, she even got a shout out from Chad on stage!

Recently I tried putting her in the stroller like a big girl- without the carrier!  Of course I have to strap her in or she'd slip right out but she seemed to love being able to sit up and see what was going on all around her during our walk



In a few days we leave for Miami!  We're headed down there for Rory's wedding and we can't wait to enjoy the sun, family and wedding festivities!  I got her a tent for the beach and the pool and we tried it out the other day in the living room.  I love that lil bootie!


It feels like just yesterday I was giving birth to her.  I can't believe how fast she's growing up.  I am NOT happy to be going back to work in 2 weeks!  If I could I'd spend every day with my pumpkin head!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment