Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to Team Awesome! 

Merriam-Webster’s defines awesome asexpressive of awe” and “inspiring awe” “terrific, extraordinary” with synonyms of amazing, astonishing, astounding, marvelous, awful, eye-opening, fabulous, miraculous, portentous, prodigious, staggering, stunning, stupendous, sublime, surprising, wonderful, wondrous. 

It could mean good things or bad but one thing is for sure- it’s something to take note of.  That’s my life and I’ve decided to share it with all of you. 

Team Awesome is my lil family made up of myself, Jimmy, Baby Isabelle-to-be, Dooley our Yorkie and Sanford the mini Schnauzer.  It also encompasses all my friends and family.  I hope this blog gives you all a little insight on what’s been going on in my life- the good and the bad and hopefully I can bring a little chuckle to your day.  I’ve always said that my life could be a sitcom- Everybody Loves Mel.  It would be a hit for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment