Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Isabelle, I wish for you….

I wish that your beauty within far exceeds your outer beauty.
I wish that you laugh often and much.  I hope you find a way to laugh at life when it hits you hardest and you bring joy to your friends and families by being the person to make others laugh as well.
I wish that you never know loss- but if you do I hope you know the beauty in appreciating that at least you had the time you spent with that person and even though they are gone from this earth they are never really gone from our heart or our memories.
I wish for you to have faith- faith in yourself, faith in others and faith to know that even in the worst situations, in the end everything will work out; a faith that lights the world when it seems all the lights have been turned off.
I wish that you are never the bully; instead I hope you’re the type of girl that sticks up for the person that couldn’t stick up for themselves.  The type of person that stands up to the group and isn’t a follower but instead a leader in doing the right thing.
I wish for you to be tolerant; to know that not everyone will be like you, believe what you believe, want what you want or see things they way you do- but you will know the ability to agree to disagree and embrace the differences between you and the world- to always open your eyes to the other side of the story.
I wish for you the ability to see the beauty in everything and everyone.  To see what others don’t take the time to see, to slow down and appreciate it all and be the one to open others eyes to all the beauty in the world.
I wish for you many, many friendships.  I hope you value the old friendships and embrace the new friendships.  Knowing that time and space may separate friends but true friends are always friends no matter the time or distance.
I wish for you compassion.  I hope that you are the type of person that is the first to extend a hand even if it’s to the person you don’t agree with.  I hope you have the ability to see the good in everyone even when it seems the entire world has lost hope in that soul. 
I wish for you to never know fear but if you do- I hope you have the courage to stand up to it, the courage to know that even the bravest person fears something but stands up to it anyway.
I wish for you great passion – passion in what you do, living life to the fullest and putting your whole heart in all that you do.
I wish for you to have a fighting soul- to be the type of person that never gives up.  When it seems all hope is lost I wish for you to be the person that still believes.
I wish for you to be known as a kind person- more than any other compliment or personality quality that you posses- I hope that people say first and foremost that you are a kind person with love for all.
And finally- I wish you love that can move mountains.  I will love you everyday and more each day than the day before and I hope love is all around you from others- all the days of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment